Wednesday 5 October 2011

All my bags are packed, guess Im ready to go.

It all was going by so slow to begin with... all the sudden tomorrow I go to Seattle and the next day I fly out. My bags are all packed, its almost time to go & I all most feel numb. I don't feel over excited I don't feel nervous. Its all most like I could just sit and stare into space and just have everything blank and that's how I feel.

Most of my good byes are in order, well my see you soon's. So that makes me feel better. Tomorrow will be a hard one saying good bye to one half of my family & friday wil be another hard goodbye. But it will be worth it.

I am sorry for the blah blog but thought I would write it so we can all see the full growth of this experience of mine.

Love & Rocket ships
Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment