Friday 7 October 2011

Freaking Out!!

So yesterday was great, had a good safe trip , stayed in Gig Harbor in a great little inn. Had a great dinner and spent some great time with Dad & Lori.

Last night  I had a great sleep, woke up this morning and got my things ready and we were out the door. Once we started driving to Sea Tac my body just froze. I started to freak out. It feels like my heart is pounding and I cant take any deep breaths. We got to the air port and it took forever to find a packing spot, but we got in to the air port and I started freaking out even more. When I started walking towards security, I got a picture taken with my dad hugged my dad and Lori good bye and put my back pack on started walking. I turned around and i realized how badly I was freaking out because I started to cry.

I still feel like crying I cant stop freaking out, and the worst part is I don't know why I am freaking out. Might have to do with the 22 hour flight.

I never thought this day would really come, I have been talking about it non stop since getting accepted to do it. But the day is here and all I am wondering is am i ready? 21 years old you think I would be dying to leave the house see the world, but honestly I did not really eve see myself traveling alone. But here I am, 30 minutes away from boarding  alone and trying to calm down.

I am so excited to be apart of what I am doing but I already miss my family so much.

But here I go.

Love & Rocket ships
Rhiannon

1 comment: