Saturday 8 October 2011

Flight #1

Landed in Amsterdam and I must say there are many good looking people her! But its 8:30 their time, now it is midnight our time and I have not gotten any sleep on the last flight. On top of that the tv’s were not working in the first flight that was 9 hours long. I finally got it working with the last 3.5 hours left. Had a nice guy sitting beside me though and we watched a movie on his laptop. Im more calmed down now. I knew the leaving would be harder then actually being away. The sunlight is tricking my body, I watched the sun rise over Amsterdam, it was beautiful!  But now my body see’s the sun and it does not feel tired. Which is going to mess me up, as we all know I love and need my sleep. Iv been up for 16 hours now and my body is starting to feel bad. The worst part is my ears wont pop! To top that off as well, I cant hear and the security guy was speaking dutch to me and I did not even realize it till he was like you don’t understand me do you.
There no internet here, or at least I cant understand the language at all to click on the right wifii. So I hope my parents are not freaking out.
Im looking forward to getting to Cape town, Im staying at a SICK hotel! Ill take pictures and post them when I can. But this 11.5 hour flight right after a 9 hour flight kinda suck a lot! I got to walk almost the whole Amsterdam airport though. Of course the gate I arrived at was at the other side of the air port then the gate I needed to get to.
Its different here, the security is at each gate, its cool in the way I could hang out with family till I walk to board but sucks because I am alone and the drinks I got at Seattle past security I had to finish or throw out.
There is a bunch of younger people around me, a lot looking my age, kinda makes me wonder if any of them are going to work with gvi too.

No comments:

Post a Comment